Dear Diary, Today I smacked myself and banged my head against the wall because I'm so stupid. I took so many weeks to realise I added the wrong person. Yes, I shall now jump off the nearest building I can find...after I finish this post. Yours truly, J.
NICK won! HAHA, I made an effort to watch the finals cos' I hardly watch tv if it isnt on so kudos to me for great effort to on the tv :P Jamile s really good! Nothing really much happened today. Lunched with neighbour, wanted to go Nlibrary, but we went home instead and blasted our music cos' we were both angry. OHWELL, Music does great things (: gonna watch TheOmen tomorrow. I'll kill myself if I can't sleep tomorrow night. I need to stay alive to buy and play Silent Hill,the ps2 game! Alright, maybe going Kl isnt that bad after all. Imagine the ps2 games and dvds I could buy, exciting x) I shall do that when I go kl this sunday to wed? I'm still wondering whats the need for so many days. Anyway, I've around 5more days to finish my 938475135kg of work. Melissa, I'll be missing drums! so so sorry! I'm begging my dad to leave on Monday instead, but..yeah): and I realised we'ld be seeing each other 6 days a week when school starts, AHAAA... okay. That wasn't really funny.
I know I forgot to blog something.Never mind then. [edit] Ah yes, I was really bored so I went gossipblogs and I found out, James Blunt has a girl. YES. JAMES. BLUNT. OH. MY. GOD. I. need. to. breathe. and after 29834234minutes of shock, my mind finally registered the bloodymessage. and she's hot! thats SO. wrong. Anyway, Ryan Reynolds broke up with Alanis Morisette(her songs are quite alright) so he's single. HEH. Oh talking about songs, Ive been hearing this song over the radio and I realised it's by KEANE. Whoa, I totally loved their debut! Definitely buying their newest album! :D Not forgetting AFI's (: Maybe tomorrow since I'ld be out. Ah, feel the love yo ((: oh and FromFirstToLast is pretty good! gonna check out Pinback and TheDresdonDolls later. [/edit] Italy's game at 3am! Elaines gonna sms me, haha.